Langsung ke konten utama

Ask an Expert

April 14, 2017

Assalamualaikum wr.wb


Alhamdulillah, we meet again in the writings of the Aulia of this time. Have a nice day and walk according to what you want. This time the title of the discussion Aulia about Ask an Expert. Who is it? To do? An expert in the it do? He is the one who I think has the ability and special skills, named Alif Safarulah, commonly called Alif, my close friend origin Laur, Ketapang. A boy born Sukaramai, 1 June 1999 this has 6 siblings. Born with zodiac gemini, continuing he education now in state Polytechnic of Pontianak, majoring in Architecture. Want to know the expertise of what, let’s check out our interview here:


Aulia   : According to your expertise what is it? Whether from hard work or talent get in since birth?

Alif      : According to me, skills or expertise is the result of a hard work in studying what we think is beneficial, better for themselves and others, and produce a work which can enjoy all the people. Expertise that can only be in the can with hard work, because with hard work, we will be able to increase a skill to a more professional or higher level, whereas if you assume that expertise is a talent, then the brain will only think that the business is not a process that is important in expertise because they fell the talent will be better than hard work.

Aulia   : What is your expertise? And since when is thinking that your expertise is your passion actually?

Alif      : My speciality is Drawing, I could draw all kinds of pictures, of realistic images, building scalable, objects, 3D images, objects human, potrait of man, fruit, and so forth except for abstract images. I started to think that drawing is my passion since the start sitting on the bench in high school, because a lot of my friends who ask to describe his face, bacause they think, a picture of me very good and feel like drawn by me. From that I started thinking to pursue the art pictures and painting.

Aulia   : When you feel has knowing passion you, what the purpose of you after graduating from high school with the armed with a skill that?

Alif      : Initially I want to be a painter, but I think again, if you want to be a painter then I will be ready with the competition is not erractic in the art world, because the art that free, so where is the art that has more meaning and very expressive then that will be a lot in the drill. There I think back and began to look at the Architect as advanced education in collage, with the ability to draw a sketch of the building is the usual I do, and armed with an imaginative form of my head that really want to apply it to the inside of the building, makes me more sure to choose the Architecture.

Aulia   : Do you enjoy your expertise and have a desire to be achieved in your life with building it?

Alif      : I don’t fully enjoy the drawing, because in drawing I may not be a direct way without thinking of the mood, and sometimes have to fight the boredom. With my expertise, I want very much to make a masterpiece of architecture with the beauty of the building but with a shape that is not prevalent, the results of the design the hands and my own imagination.

Aulia   : If talking about skills, not legitimate if we’re not talking about the economy, so the question arises, whether it will be a very profitable career or a life in the future in the field of economics of your own?

Alif      : Yes, if talking about economy, maybe that’s the one that also I think when entering into this architect with the ability to draw, because in Indonesia many once the occurrence of development here and there, so it will be very beneficial for me if you managed to take advantage of this expertise to the maximum, both in buildings and in the arrangement of the built environment, because very few people who managed to graduate but not as an architect, and some there were who passed but not as an architect, so this makes the architect as a profession that is very promising for the future.

Aulia   : Okay, well the top of this interview, before I end there may be that you want to convey to teenagers your age still confused with passion or identity that make it hard for them to find their expertise in the field of what? Previous thank you for the opportunity an the time.

Alif      : Maybe, by doing things you like, and point it towards the positive, learn, dig deeper about what you learn, the handheld for the foreseeable future, okay you’re welcome.








Okay, thank you for reading this article. Please sorry if there any wrong words and offend readers. Hopefully my writing is a little or a lot can bring benefits for all of us. And hopefully at another time we can meet again in the next article, amen... 

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task Unit 1 : Profession of an Economist ( March 7, 2017)

Name :  1. Aulia Dewi 2. Arini Bella Valensya Sirait 3. Nadia Anggriani     UNIT 1 PROFESSION OF AN ECONOMIST Careers : Economist I.                    Vocabulary 1.       Satisfaction       = Kekuasaan 2.       Costs                 = Biaya - biaya 3.       Determine         = Menentukan 4.       Engage              = Mengikutsertakan 5.       Forecast            = Ramalan 6.       Revenues          = Penghasilan 7.       Insurance          = Asuransi 8.       French               = Orang Prancis 9.       Entrepreneurs   = Pengusaha 10.   Mystery              = Kegaiban 11.   Paychecks          = Cek Upah/Gaji 12.   Percentage        = Presentasi 13.   Growth               = Pertumbuhan 14.   Measured           = Teratur 15.   Incease              = Kenaikan 16.   Addictiveness    = Menyebabkan Kecanduan II.                 Exercise 1 : 1.

Speech: War Against Corruption for final examination by Aulia Dewi

June 16, 2017   Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. Good morning. The Honorable all the lecturers. And all student that I proud of. First of all, let us pray toward gratitude for all the blessings which is given by Allah SWT. Let us convey blessings and greetings to our great prophet Muhammad SAW who had brought us out of the dark ages into the light of this era. Hopefully, we can be met with him in heaven. Amen Ladies and Gentlemen, In this occasion, I will deliver a speech entitled war against corruption. Nowadays, the word of corruption is already familiar to us. Literally, corruption is taking or stealing the rights that do not belong to its right by taking advantages secretly for their own personal interests. Ladies and Gentlemen, Corruption has become the biggest problem in our country, Indonesia, that needs immediate actions. Our country is weaken by it. It's like a virus which infects all sectors in the government; justice and civi

My Future Business

Saturday, May 13, 2017 Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Alhamdulillah, we meet again in the writings of the Aulia of this time. Have a nice day and walk according to what you want and this time I will write about My F uture B usiness. About future business, now I have not thought to run it . Because I was still sitting on the bench lectures and there was no intention and desire to run the business altogether. Maybe because alhamdulillah my parents can still meet my needs here and not clever to divide the time between work and college, Because many of them go through business while lecturing to add pocket money.  But after graduation later, amen, I will start to think about starting a future business that is a minimarket business. Why minimarket? Of course there is a certain reason I chose it. Before starting the business we have to think about whether the opportunity to set up the business, the supporting factors, profitable for us in the future or not, generate prof