Langsung ke konten utama

My Skills



March 16, 2017





Assalamualaikum wr. wb


Hy... Meet again with the writing aulia this time. At this time, I will discuss about My Skills. Certainly, we must know first what it skills. Skill is the ability of a person to do something specific nature, focus and dynamic that requires a certain time to learn it and can be proven. Any skill can be learned however it requires a strong dedication to learn, as the need for positive mental, the spirit of motivation, time and sometimes money. Until now I actually still confused what are the skills I? Sometimes our own skills based on their assessment of the people showing that our skills. But I will tell you more or less that I actually have skills, wkwkwk


First, from kindergarten to primary school, I am always appointed to get into the group of traditional dance. At the time of kindergarten Teachers indeed see the first does this childhave skills in dance, and finally to prove with the inclusion of I in the dance group to fill the event farewell kindergarten and carry on doing it until primary school.


Second, time secondary school, I am quite expert in playing badminton, of course for some people is not easy. It was obtained from my Father who is very adept at playing it. My Father wants to lose his expertise that afternoon in the courtyard of the house is always train. But the reality slowly, it becomes just the usual sports and I am no longer confident in that direction.


Third, at the time of primary school and high school, I was appointed to participate the quiz competition in the form of writing. Alhamdulillah, ever hold the 1st place in the districts for primary school and 3rd for high school. At the time of the champions 3rd high school, of course I get a certain amount of money from the provincial level, that’s where I feel how to give to Parents the result of my winning the competition. It feels great! Alhamdulillah... Whether it is skills I also? wkwkwk 


And the last I think, I can be reliable enough in type writing, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power point, and others. I strive to create the correct result, neat, and nice. That’s where I as a child of the economic wkwkwk, want to create job opportunities to get money results of people use my services, hmm passable. And I insist to learn, looking for experience as much as possible so my skills can be better and honed again.


Thank you for reading this article. Please sorry if there any wrong words and offend readers. Hopefully my writing is a little or a lot can bring benefits for all of us. And hopefully at another time we can meet again in the next article, amen...


Wassalamualaikum wr. wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task Unit 1 : Profession of an Economist ( March 7, 2017)

Name :  1. Aulia Dewi 2. Arini Bella Valensya Sirait 3. Nadia Anggriani     UNIT 1 PROFESSION OF AN ECONOMIST Careers : Economist I.                    Vocabulary 1.       Satisfaction       = Kekuasaan 2.       Costs                 = Biaya - biaya 3.       Determine         = Menentukan 4.       Engage              = Mengikutsertakan 5.       Forecast            = Ramalan 6.       Revenues          = Penghasilan 7.       Insurance          = Asuransi 8.       French               = Orang Prancis 9.       Entrepreneurs   = Pengusaha 10.   Mystery              = Kegaiban 11.   Paychecks          = Cek Upah/Gaji 12.   Percentage        = Presentasi 13.   Growth               = Pertumbuhan 14.   Measured           = Teratur 15.   Incease              = Kenaikan 16.   Addictiveness    = Menyebabkan Kecanduan II.                 Exercise 1 : 1.

Speech: War Against Corruption for final examination by Aulia Dewi

June 16, 2017   Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. Good morning. The Honorable all the lecturers. And all student that I proud of. First of all, let us pray toward gratitude for all the blessings which is given by Allah SWT. Let us convey blessings and greetings to our great prophet Muhammad SAW who had brought us out of the dark ages into the light of this era. Hopefully, we can be met with him in heaven. Amen Ladies and Gentlemen, In this occasion, I will deliver a speech entitled war against corruption. Nowadays, the word of corruption is already familiar to us. Literally, corruption is taking or stealing the rights that do not belong to its right by taking advantages secretly for their own personal interests. Ladies and Gentlemen, Corruption has become the biggest problem in our country, Indonesia, that needs immediate actions. Our country is weaken by it. It's like a virus which infects all sectors in the government; justice and civi

Speech text for final examination (CORRUPTION)

May 30, 2017 Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. Good morning The Honorable all the lecturers And all student that I proud of First of all, let us pray toward gratitude for all the blessings which is given by Allah SWT. Let us convey blessings and greetings to our great prophet Muhammad SAW who had brought us out of the dark ages into the light of this era. Hopefully, we can be met with him in heaven. Amen Ladies and Gentlemen, In this occasion, I will deliver a speech entitled war against corruption. Nowadays, the word of corruption is already familiar to us. Literally, corruption is taking or stealing the rights that do not belong to its right by taking advantages secretly for their own personal interests. Ladies and Gentlemen, Corruption has become the biggest problem in our country, Indonesia, that needs immediate actions. Our country is weaken by it. It's like a virus which infects all sectors in the government; justice and civil servi